topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 3:29 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Judge skeptical of "torrent chaser" law firm's antics. Jail time threatened.  (Read 14604 times)

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
So, these guys at Prenda. That's why I smell platypus $hit. Of course they know what the rules of law are, that's like the first year of law school. So they have an endgame, and THAT's what we need this judge to really get to the bottom of.

Don't know about you, but if I had to put a bet on who was going to come out on top with this one, I wouldn't bet against this particular judge.

Besides, the way they've boxed themselves in they can forget about an endgame. The best they can hope for is to try some delaying rear guard action with hopes they can cut a plea deal. And with this judge, I don't think there's much hope that's going to happen. ;D

Prediction: I'll bet one or more of them try to do a bunk rather than face the music. 8)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 09:16 PM by 40hz »

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Some updates (in chronological order) 1  2  3.

11 days to the next hearing @10:30 on March 29. Grab some popcorn and a large drink of whatever, and plan on spending the morning and early afternoon. As f0dder previously posted: "Dis gun be gud!" ;D

kyrathaba

• N.A.N.Y. Organizer
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member