ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Most Pirated Software?

<< < (12/13) > >>

4wd:
A wise person once told me the following:

Inspiring words eh!-Stephen66515 (February 26, 2011, 07:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

I want to know what you were doing on their front lawn that caused them to say that to you  :huh:

Bamse:
@Stephen66515
Good man, I am not the one to judge how well posts fit polices but you have my thumbs up :) A bit difference between stating the uncomfortably obvious and insisting on being right though. Would be a silly debate having me claiming DC is fully aware of piracy on personal levels and DC representatives going NOOOO!, don't you think? Anyway, this is more or less a private forum with rules to follow as not to step on any toes. Rude not to. Lesson learned.

mouser:
Just woke up and checked out this thread.. Trying to figure out what happened that made such long time members start insulting each other so viciously.. Folks you know better -- this is just not how we behave here, and you guys of all people know that.

People can have differing opinions without devolving into insults and namecalling, etc.

And the longer you are a member here the more we expect you to set the standard and set a good example of the helpful and friendly and respectful spirit that the site tries to live up to.

KynloStephen66515:
 :huh: - Its official...Alcohol + Forums = Bad Combination  :-[

My Bad!

KynloStephen66515:
To extend on my previous post a little bit:

Those of you who know me, know I am not one to go on a mission of pointless attacks on other members of DC...for which, I must appologise publicly to Bamse for my remarks.  I know its not an excuse, but last night, I had been drinking, and until I checked my IRC private messages a few moments ago, I had no recolection of making the above rude comments.

Once again, I appologise for my remarks, they where out of line, especially concidering none of the previous remarks where made towards me...seems like I just did a drive-by rant  :huh:

Sorry!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version