ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

IDEA: Plain text checklist manager

<< < (4/5) > >>

40hz:
Emacs Org Mode does something along those lines.

(Plus - being Emacs - about ten billion additional things most people couldn't care less about.  :-\)

Might be worth looking at for ideas.

Non-technical intro article can be found here.

superboyac:
Emacs Org Mode does something along those lines.

(Plus - being Emacs - about ten billion additional things most people couldn't care less about.  :-\)

Might be worth looking at for ideas.

Non-technical intro article can be found here.
-40hz (February 23, 2011, 09:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
emacs is still around?  I used that in college for a programming class.  I wrote a bowling scoring program.

bob99:
OOO:
http://widefido.com/products/todopaper/
That program is perfect for what I was looking for.  Man, i wish it were free  :(.
If I detailed the characteristic features, do you think we could mimic it here?
-superboyac (February 23, 2011, 09:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

I see on his blog that last spring and again this past winter (unfortunately expired Feb 1st, 2011) he offered specials and TodoPaper was available for $9.99. Though not free, looks like a good deal to watch for in the future.

wraith808:
ToDoPaper is actually the one I was thinking about- I'm glad he stuck to the simple format.  Using the ToDoTxt.com format seems like it would be the path of least resistance, though the suggested format wasn't really inspired by it at all- more by GTD than anything else as I hadn't heard of todotxt.com :)

superboyac:
OOO:
http://widefido.com/products/todopaper/
That program is perfect for what I was looking for.  Man, i wish it were free  :(.
If I detailed the characteristic features, do you think we could mimic it here?
-superboyac (February 23, 2011, 09:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
I see on his blog that last spring and again this past winter (unfortunately expired Feb 1st, 2011) he offered specials and TodoPaper was available for $9.99. Though not free, looks like a good deal to watch for in the future.

-bob99 (February 23, 2011, 12:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
Definitely.  I would have gotten it just now, but the printing is still weak, as in all other programs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version