ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

testers post your first impressions here

<< < (7/8) > >>

jgpaiva:
The last buggy error on the tray menu leads to the preferences.
Ok, you already know what that is ;)

The skin disappears every time the double-click bug appears.
If i can't restore it with double-click, and i restore it with right-click -> restore from tray, it loses the skin.
At least, it looks this way.

hosinsky:
When I change an icon the program defaults to the system 32 directory. I would be nice if it would look for the new icon in the directory last used for changing icons
Goran

randius:
It will be nice if the LBC, once docked at the top/side/bottom of screen, will not minimize when win + D keys are pressed. Hopes to have an option to make the LCB visible at all times.

thunder7:
Why must everything come from the system tray?  >:(
Why cant there just be a launch bar (program Launcher) that does not reside from sys tray.

There are a couple good program launcher out there "Power Pro" is a good one that needs to be re done IN a big way, and the other I can not think of the name (Lack of sleep to many pain killer for you).

I believe a Program Launch something like Power Pro could be created. If done right!.

I need Program launchers in the worst way. I hate having to track things done,... I start looking for one thing, find other things, never complete what I meant to do.

Once my PC back up and running I am more than willing to beta a few program launchers.
thunder

Darwin:
thunder7, I may be completely missing your point, but it sounds like you're looking for Mouser's own "Find and Run Robot" (https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/findrun/index.html)...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version