ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (36/40) > >>

mouser:
Not really what you're looking for but when the error message about autosize/stretch appears, if one opens the configuration menu without first closing the warning message, then LBC locks up.
--- End quote ---

That's helpful.

Plus, can you be more explicit about turning off stretch? I don't see an entry that matches your wording. If I check 'on' for Do not stretch, on the second docking panel, nothing seems to change.
--- End quote ---

Will do.

cranioscopical:
Any testing would be appreciated.
-cranioscopical (March 18, 2017, 11:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

The flashing on startup is gone, now I can abandon my raincoat  :Thmbsup:

On most changes I see an LBC requester:
IN TTreeForm::DoRebuildNow1.

mouser:
Glad to hear about the flashing being vanquished.

Sounds like I left in a debug message.  I will upload new version tonight with latest fixes.

mouser:
New beta version has been uploaded.

cyberdiva:
New beta version has been uploaded.
-mouser (March 20, 2017, 05:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
Mouser, I downloaded the new beta and asked my Kaspersky AV to scan it (I do this for just about everything I download). To my surprise, Kaspersky called attention to one "object" that it did not process. The filename was C:\Users\[Username]\LaunchBarCommanderSetup.exe//data0071//nircmdc.exe . Kaspersky identified it as not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.HideExec.bm .  The explanation said "Programs in this category have a number of functions (such as concealing files in the system, hiding windows running applications, terminating active processes, etc.) which can be used with malicious intent. They are, in themselves, not malicious."  This isn't the first time Kaspersky has claimed that a perfectly legitimate piece of software on my computer may pose a possible problem. I've learned not to take such warnings seriously, but I thought you might be interested in knowing about this. 

Needless to say, I went ahead and installed the LBC beta. It may just be my imagination, but the display looks a bit larger and clearer than I remember. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version