ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (23/40) > >>

bob99:
Mouser,

Thanks for the update.  I'm glad you were able to add the hide/un-hide delay.  This is really a help for me!

mouser:
Glad you like it -- and for anyone who every tried LBC sliding/hiding docks in the past and found the unhiding behavior erratic, i hope you'll try it again -- it works quite well now.  And you can now use a hotkey to force normally hidden bars on and off, which is nice.

mohaqeq:
A minor issue with the latest update.  I have 2 LBC docks running (on 2 monitors, but that may not be relevant), with one docked and one undocked.  If I open/close the Prefs window or close/reopen LBC, the undocked one automatically docks, i.e. forgets its previous undocked status.  The beta version you posted at
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=26398.25 on 11/18, which has the same version number as the one here, doesn't have this issue and remembers the docking status.  So I've switched back to that one.

mouser:
Hmm.. that's troubling.. i shall try to fix assuming i can reproduce.

xjamms:
I am having the same problem as mohaqeq.

I have 1 .mcf file with 1 toolbar (dock).
This toolbar is a floating window - not docked. I open configuration window. Then I close configuration window. The toolbar is rebuilt (like normal) but the toolbar is now docked.

This started happening after updating to v1.129.01 (November 29, 2011).
I do not know if I had the beta version (11/18) installed previously that mohaqeq had installed. But I do know I was not experiencing this problem before installing version 1.129.01 (Nov 29).

Architecture: 64-bit (x64)

Let me know if you need anything else to try to reproduce.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version