ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (18/40) > >>

lanux128:
ok, i made some screenshots showing the new features. hth.. :)

tab node submenus - i can categorize my applications and have only one category to show at a time. :up:

cmd-line output - i used an 'uptime' console tool.

mouser:
Please download an update if you are running v1.04.01 -- there was a bug that could cause crashing on load.

v1.105.02 - June 20, 2009

* [Feature] V1.04 and v1.05.01 of LBC had an invalid pointer bug that could crash when loading launchbars.
v1.105.01 - June 18, 2009

* [Feature] LBC now makes automatic backups more often -- one each month that you make changes to the file, and when updating LBC version.
* [Feature] LBC now warns if you are saving a LBC docking bar file with the initial default filename.

mouser:
v1.107.01 - June 26, 2009

* [Major Feature] LBC now scans the Tools subdirectory for .lbctool files which define pre-configured menu items that can be added easily to launch bars using the tree configuration gui.  This works with the new commandline tool output system to provide a kind of limited on-demand Plugin functionality.
* [Minor Features] Better commandline output processing into submenus.
* [Feature] Better error detection during file save and load.
* [Feature] SaveAs now defaults to current filename.
* [Feature] Unhiding trigger on mouseover now ignores top right and bottom left corners of screen to avoid maximized window buttons and start menu.
Included is the first version of the MruCmd tool by phitsc.

mouser:
why didn't anyone tell me i broke the code that grabs icons for non-executable document files?!

v1.108.01 - June 28, 2009

* [Bug Fix] It seems that recently the icon loading of document files stopped working (executable file icons were detected properly but not document file icons); this is now fixed.

mouser:
PDF Version of help file:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/LaunchBarCommander/help/LaunchBarCommander.pdf

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version