ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (17/40) > >>

mouser:
Ok here we go, some real additions this time:

v1.104.01 - June 17, 2009

* [BugFix] Adding entries from running processes was not grabbing full file path -- hopefully i haven't broken anything in fixing this.
* [MajorFeature] You can now specify node menus that are built from commandline tool output (or file contents); this can be used to create plugin-like nodes.
* [Feature] Added ability to overide icon+caption settings for submenu nodes and tab nodes and their children -- this lets you mix and match large and small icons on a dock bar.
* [BugFix] Captions weren't changing properly on tab nodes when switching.
* [Feature] You can now Ctrl+Click on dynamic file/folder menu items to open their *containing* folder.
* [BugFix] The %APPDRIVE% and %APPDIR% replacements were not being done properly.
* [BugFix] Trying to fix the occasional error when using the "Configure this item" menu.
* [BugFix] On Windows Vista and Windows 7, LBC was by default saving the initial launchbar in, and defaulting to saving in, the Program Files directory.  This is now changed to the user's documents directory.  If you are using VISTA or Windows7 and have a previous version installed, please save your custom launchbars in a directory of your own choosing and remember to back it up with your other data files.
* [MajorFeature] You can now create "tab" submenu nodes, which are meant to hold a collection of child submenus, which can be switched between.  By placing such a tab submenu on your dock you can easily click to switch the configuration of your docking bar icons on the fly to different sets of buttons to suit your needs.
* [BugFix] Mouseover hints should work now if you enable them on dock options.

superboyac:
I don't quite understand either of the major features.  I'll have to read more and experiment.  Sounds cool? ;)

mouser:
as for the major commandline feature, once phitsc's MRU tool comes out youll see how it's used.
as for the tab submenus:  create one tab submenu on the dock, and then create normal submenus as children of it; then the top level tab node can switch between its children submenus.

superboyac:
as for the tab submenus:  create one tab submenu on the dock, and then create normal submenus as children of it; then the top level tab node can switch between its children submenus.
-mouser (June 17, 2009, 11:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
OK, I think I get it.  So you have several submenus, but the one showing in the parent is the last child chosen?  That would be cool.

mouser:
exactly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version