ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (16/40) > >>

mouser:
Yeah i improved the icon drawing a bit.. I noticed a flickering with hidden/sliding docking bars and i think i've fixed it in a not-yet-uploaded version, so that will be fixed soon.

lanux128:
i noticed a 1.92.01 version when checking via DcUpdater which is not reflected on the web page. is this a silent update?

mouser:
New version posted.. I was planning on releasing it as a beta first but i'll just go ahead and release it as a real update and see if the walls come crashing down.

In addition to miscelaneous minor improvements, it includes yet more tweaks to try to get the OnTop behavior to function well in all cases (hiding launchbars, etc.), and some improvements to Windows 7 look and feel.

v1.98.01 - June 10, 2009

* [BugFix] On Windows 7 and Vista the docking bars were showing with big ugly grey borders.  They now look much better.
* [NewFeature] You can resize the docking bars by clicking on them and using the keyboard Shift+Arrow keys -- this is needed when using Windows Vista and Windows 7 as the docking bar is not dragable/resizable.
* [NewFeature] In Maintenance menu is now a command to fixup changed drive letters and report any links to file paths that cannot be found or fixed.
* [BugFix] Trying to fix flickering caused by yet another try to keep ontop status in place.
* [New Feature] You can set Left or Center text alignment for captions.
v1.96.01 - June 01, 2009

* [BugFix] LBC knows to hide when a full screen application (game or screensaver) runs; but it was losing it's ontop status after such an app closed.
v1.94.01 - May 26, 2009

* [BugFix] Linked nodes were not launching in Batch mode for Batch menu parents.
v1.93.01 - May 7, 2009

* [BugFix] In portable use, the last loaded (.mcf) file was not being automatically loaded when drive letter change occured.  LBC now autocorrects last file name to account for drive letter changes in usb drives, etc.  Applications and custom settings already autocorrect for drive letter changes.
v1.92.01 - March 13, 2009

* [BugFix] Fixed flicker on hiding/sliding docks

mohaqeq:
Hi Mouser,

And thanks for the update.  But now that I've updated it, the "About" window shows it as version 1.99.01.  Another typo?

mouser:
the "About" window shows it as version 1.99.01.  Another typo?
--- End quote ---

sometimes i make a change so minor that i dont want to bother the people who just downloaded a recent update, so i upload the changed version but dont tell the updater about it.

anyway, a new version:

v1.100.01 - June 13, 2009

* [BugFix] Attempt to fix annoying behavior where dock would unslide twice in rapid succession.
* [MinorFeature] On Windows7 (and in no-border mode) there is now a right-click menu item to toggle resizeable border mode to adjust size of docked bar temporarily; this is another way other than shift+cursor keys to resize docking bars.
* [MinorFeature] Added larger icon to program.
* [Feature] Added background image mode to dock display properties.
* [BugFix] On Windows 7 and Vista the non-docked launchbars were not resizeable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version