ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (10/40) > >>

mouser:
Another minor update as i try to perfect the autosliding and hiding.

mouser:
I'm starting to come to the conclusion that less than a handful of people on planet earth are using this program of mine..
Anyway, i'd still like to hear how the newest sliding/autohide works for anyone, so i can figure out if i can go ahead and take this version out of beta soon.

superboyac:
The hotkey hiding issue is solved for me.  I don't know why more people don't use this, it's a brilliant little piece of software, just like find and run robot.  I'm not a keyboard fanatic like programmers and other people who type a lot, but I am obsessed with productivity, and I'm in love with apps that pop things up under my mouse like this program and clipboard managers.  FARR is awesome too because you can find anything in the mess.

The way I would look at these programs for you as a programmer is that you can combine these features into a larger-scope program.  You can implement the find as you type search bar in FARR in many types of programs.  The popup menu can also be used in a variety of applications where you need to access certain tools efficiently.  And so forth.

KenR:
I'm starting to come to the conclusion that less than a handful of people on planet earth are using this program of mine..-mouser (October 28, 2008, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hey Jesse,
I think it's a great program and that toolbars are the fastest way to start commonly used programs. The ONLY reason I don't use it is because I build toolbars with Directory Opus, which I am using anyway. So, even adding a nicer toolbar program would be largely redundant.
Ken

lanux128:
mouser: the alpha transparency isn't applied to the sub-menu, why not make the sub-menus inherit the parent opaque level. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version