ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (9/40) > >>

mouser:
Also, it doesn't look like you fixed the thing where if you trigger the menu to appear and don't want to select anything, it doesn't disappear.  At least have the ESC key get out of it, but ideally you want to click elsewhere and the menu goes away.
--- End quote ---

i figured out what causes it and i did fix it for most cases.  just checked and i can see that if you have your LBC minimized to tray instead of docked, then it doesn't behave right.  i will try to figure out a workaround for that case.

ewemoa:
i figured out what causes it and i did fix it for most cases.  just checked and i can see that if you have your LBC minimized to tray instead of docked, then it doesn't behave right.  i will try to figure out a workaround for that case.
-mouser (October 27, 2008, 03:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
I think that's how I have things configured at the moment and I am experiencing the menu staying around :)

mouser:
try the latest beta, see if it fixes the problem (https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/LaunchBarCommander/downloads/beta/LaunchBarCommanderSetup.exe)

By the way im liking this sound for my menu click sound: "Windows Pop-up Blocked.wav"

ewemoa:
The escape key now makes the menus go away :)

Hurray!

Now if I can just get it to stop spawning multiple ones  ;)

mouser:
Now if I can just get it to stop spawning multiple ones
--- End quote ---

try latest (1.76.02)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version