ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (8/40) > >>

mouser:
Latest beta update now has first attempt at multimonitor support.

mouser:
the multimon and new autohiding stuff in the new beta may yet have a few bugs.. but it's shaping up quite nicely.

ewemoa:
Now, I don't have anything anywhere, I just pop the menu up under my mouse whenever I need it with the hotkey.-superboyac (October 23, 2008, 05:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've started to try a similar approach -- next I'm hoping to set things up so that one of my 4 trackball buttons will bring up the menu (or perhaps have the dock show up instead).

mouser:
Bunch of new bug fixes in latest release (1.75.02).

The new autohide/slide is actually working really smoothly now.. a real pleasure compared to before.  Actually good enough to use  :huh:

superboyac:
Great, loving it!

Comments:
--For autohide/slide stuff, I don't know about other people, but I hate the delays associated with them (on any program).  I prefer to set any kind of delay on the slide-out, slide-in to 0.  Meaning, as soon as the mouse goes there it appears, and as soon as the mouse leaves, it disappears.  No delay.  But that's just me.  It's probably best to make it one of those millisecond options.  Autocad does this and despite me mailing them for 3 years, they've never provided the option for it.  To make it worse, with each new version, they move more and more dialogs to a slide-out thing.  So I have to deal with a million slideouts all the time, and I always have to wait a few milliseconds while everything disappears...it's a little annoying.  I know, I know, who cares about a few milliseconds, right?  But eveything in Autocad is done so fast, it makes a difference.  And I'm just crazy like that.

--Also, it doesn't look like you fixed the thing where if you trigger the menu to appear and don't want to select anything, it doesn't disappear.  At least have the ESC key get out of it, but ideally you want to click elsewhere and the menu goes away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version