ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (7/40) > >>

superboyac:
Oh Sh--!  I am loving the popup menu.

Needs one fix, though.  If I activate a popup menu and then decide I don't want to pick anything, as soon as I click elsewhere, the popup should disappear.  It doesn't...it just stays there.

mouser:
Yeah i noticed that behavior too.. sometimes.. will try to fix.

superboyac:
I am so in love with this hotkey menu popup.  It has tripled my use of launchbar commander in the last 2 days.

mouser:
great to hear it.. are you actually using it to bring up a menu of an launchbar dock as a menu -- or did you assign separate hotkeys to separate functions?  or are you using it to toggle the display of the entire dock.

superboyac:
I used to have a floating dock (just one) of everything.  I never liked the permanent dock because it locked out screen space.  The problem with the floating one is that it disappeared behind other windows, and I didn't want it topmost all the time because it's annoying.  So I assigned a hotkey to the whole dock, and I minimized the dock to the tray.  Now, I don't have anything anywhere, I just pop the menu up under my mouse whenever I need it with the hotkey.  It's beautiful.  It's the same way I use ARSClip (or CH&S).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version