ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (6/40) > >>

mouser:
I hope those who have been waiting so long for hotkey support will at least take solace in the nice features of it.

The nice thing is that you can set different hotkeys for different submenus in your launch bars, and bring those submenus up under the cursor.

This may mean that some people will choose to never display a dock on screen and just use LBC for popup menus.

In addition, you could configure some large non-docked launch bars that are more rectangular in nature, and keep them normally minimized to tray, and simply toggle their display with a hotkey when you want them.

lanux128:
mouser, i noticed that if i minimize to the tray and restart this dialog pops-up (see pic) and i have to close the file and re-open to make it go away.

mouser:
that's weird -- i'll fix.

superboyac:
In addition, you could configure some large non-docked launch bars that are more rectangular in nature, and keep them normally minimized to tray, and simply toggle their display with a hotkey when you want them.
-mouser (October 20, 2008, 11:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

OOo, going to have to check this one out!

{edit} I am not able to figure out how to do this....I've minimized the dockbar, assigned a hotkey, but nothing happens when I press the hotkey.

mouser:
New beta is up, hopefully fixing some bugs found in last beta.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version