ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (15/40) > >>

superboyac:
Nice!  My custom line says "Aram's bitchin' Menu".
As for the toolbar docking options they work decent enough, i suppose.  i don't really use them, so someone else will have to comment.  I use the system tray toolbar + hotkey mouse-popup toolbar, which is perfection for me.

Actually, this latest beta has backtracked somewhat in the visual stability of the docking window when accessed from the system tray.  it was perfect before, but now when the menu pops up and there's another window in the way, it kind of flickers back and forth from behind the window/front of window randomly.  It worked better before.

mouser:
hmm.. i'll have to test the tray menu more then.. been concentrating on docking bar stuff, didn't realize i had effected the tray menu.
if you can figure out any clues about what causes the behavior you are talking about let me know.

superboyac:
You know, it must have been a fluke thing because it never happened again.  Everything is working perfectly.

mouser:
great to hear.. i can actually think of a case where that flicker could happen -- if another program was fighting for "ontop" status with LBC, which is trying to maintain its "ontop" status above other windows.

cyberdiva:
Hi, Mouser.  I'm not sure whether I'm imagining this, but the icons in the new version seem crisper, cleaner, brighter than before.  I was happy with their appearance before, but I'm even happier now (even if the difference is just in my imagination  :) ).  I don't use the docking and sliding features, so I can't comment on them.  I run LBC from the system tray in a pretty straightforward way.   My only disappointment with the new version is that it hasn't cured the relatively minor problem I described in earlier messages--one node with about a dozen programs is MUCH wider than any of the others.  Whereas the others are about 2.5" wide, this one is more like 8.5" wide.  I can't figure out why.  :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version