ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (32/40) > >>

cyberdiva:
Just turn off auto update checking, it's the second checkbox on the topmost Options tab.
-mouser (May 01, 2015, 09:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
Duh...thanks!  :-[

mouser:
v1.146.01 BETA - Dec 5, 2015

* [MajorFeature] New global search and replace function in Tools menu.

mouser:
v1.147.02 BETA - Sep 20, 2016

* [BugFix] LBC was sometimes staying topmost even when a full screen app was running, contrary to options set.

This bug was really bothering me on my htpc (Kodi) that i use to play video and music full screen.

mouser:
New official (non-beta) release:

v1.149.01 - Dec 22, 2016

* [BugFix] LBC was sometimes not autoadjusting its dock position when a multi-monitor secondary screen resolution changed, leaving the dock off screen.
* [BugFix] When dropping shortcuts to create new command nodes, LBC would sometimes set the "run hidden" checkbox resulting in a launch button that seemed to have no effect.
* [MinorImprovement] Icons added to pop-up right-click menu in config tree.
* [MinorFeature] New launch item added to pop-up right-click menu in config tree.
* [BugFix] Right-click shell context menus would not work on command nodes that uses environment paths.
* [BugFix] Fixed rare crash that could occur when installing new version and existing version was already running.
* [BugFix] Right-click context menus were sometimes disappearing - thanks abc163!
* [BugFix] LBC was sometimes staying topmost even when a full screen app was running, contrary to options set.

bobgott:
Tried downloading v1.149.01but Windows Defender will not allow me to execute due to perceived Malware.

Windows Defender reports: Trojan.Win32/Sprusing.A!cl

Category: Trojan

Description: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

Items:
file:C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\FilesStash\8CEE834B-BF77-3850-428A-88D98FBB9F99_1d25dee39f6f2f8

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version