ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LATEST LaunchBar Commander VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.158.01 beta - Jan 22, 2020

<< < (31/40) > >>

mouser:
voxel, I haven't forgotten about your request for a smaller docking strip, i just haven't gotten to it yet.

cyberdiva:
v1.145.01 - Apr 22, 2015

* [BugFix] On bootup, a docked launchbar was occasionally docked off screen and could only be restored by Ctrl+Alt+Shift+L emergency hotkey.
If you never experienced this problem, count yourself lucky -- I have and it's a real annoyance.  Hopefully this will fix it.  (It only happened when program is scheduled to run at bootup time).
-mouser (April 22, 2015, 03:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
Mouser, I've never experienced this problem (LBC starts at startup, but I don't use a docked launchbar, just an icon in my system tray that I can click on to see the entire range of major nodes).  Is there any reason for me to install the upgrade?

mouser:
no, you can skip this update.

cyberdiva:
no, you can skip this update.
-mouser (April 22, 2015, 01:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
Is there a way to stop the big announcement of this latest version appearing each time I reboot the computer, or can I only stop it by installing the update that I don't need?

mouser:
Just turn off auto update checking, it's the second checkbox on the topmost Options tab.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version