ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Getting Organized Experiment of 2009

Copy-Paste: No new insights in 10 years?

<< < (2/2)

40hz:
@PK -  I'm afraid I'm a little denser than usual today. What exactly is it you're saying in the above? It seems you're commenting or responding to segments of my previous post; but I can't quite follow what it is you're saying.

Are you agreeing, disagreeing, supplementing, questioning, or what?

:)

Paul Keith:
Disagreeing but also supplementing how I used to think like you are in the past. (but not all of it)

Also you could say I'm trying to raise questions without asking questions. (minus that one question in my reply)

So basically, all of the above -1.

Mostly though I'm responding more than commenting but it can be kind of rude to respond to a 2cents and then disagree so I'm also mostly just sharing my 2 cents of your 2 cents in case a reader might need to read that kind of perspective.

40hz:
Mostly though I'm responding more than commenting but it can be kind of rude to respond to a 2cents and then disagree so I'm also mostly just sharing my 2 cents of your 2 cents in case a reader might need to read that kind of perspective.
-Paul Keith (February 19, 2011, 11:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ok, I think I see it now. Thx. :)

---------

I'm trying to raise questions without asking questions.
-Paul Keith (February 19, 2011, 11:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Very Zen-like. I lack that sort of cleverness.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version