ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

SEO funny businees I'm involved in. Thoughts?

<< < (2/2)

40hz:
If you're up for writing tech on a volunteer basis. Gizmo's Tech Support Alert website still has openings for software category editors as Mouser mentioned previously.

Paul Keith:
So should I keep writing for the site?  I can always make my own site, but I liked the idea of people helping with the non-writing stuff like putting the site together and maintaining it.
-superboyac (February 18, 2011, 02:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, the site doesn't have a name so it's hard to verify it one way or another.

It's also personnel based. For example, you might not like how Gizmo does things even though he has tons of readers. Then again, you might.

If you really want to write for a site you're not maintaining though (and assuming you're not desperate for a profit) guest blogging is the most flexible and most helpful as not only are you submitting articles but the owner is the one specifically judging whether the article would help his blog or not (plus the norm is to link to your own blog in the article)

P.S. You can actually profit from guest blogging but I haven't even nailed down making a basic profitable blog so I don't know anything about that.

app103:
Since you have an account on the member server, and mouser plans on setting up a blog for us, I think you could easily start writing for that, if you want....the same stuff you are doing now.

superboyac:
Since you have an account on the member server, and mouser plans on setting up a blog for us, I think you could easily start writing for that, if you want....the same stuff you are doing now.
-app103 (February 19, 2011, 12:03 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks app!  I just posted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version