ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 7 SP1 released

<< < (3/3)

4wd:
You got that one too?!? I thought I was special...  :(-Stoic Joker (February 23, 2011, 08:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

You are!

To Microsoft you are a highly valued wallet...customer.  :D

It showed up on my Win7 x64 Pro dev machine about the same time, but revalidated after a reboot or two (I'm thinking at some point it reinstalled part of the WGA stuff, but I wasn't really paying attention).
--- End quote ---

Yes, it was a WGA update so after I re-installed I did every update except that one.  After about a week it disappeared from the list of updates, (I only get notified, not auto-update), so I could have possibly waited to see if my machine came good but I took it as an opportunity to fix some other things that had gone screwy in the OS, (eg. VSS wasn't working anymore).

Stoic Joker:
Okay, running with Win7 x64 SP1 now on the home dev machine. Haven't done much (just logged in after reboot), but it went surprisingly quick (5-10min) and still runs...

Eóin:
Running it myself, had been planning a reinstall anyway so did one with SP1 slipstreamed. All seems to be fine.

Carol Haynes:
Installed on Win7 64 here without any noticeable issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version