ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

March 2011 DonationCoder.com Fundraiser Celebration -- Pledges?

<< < (2/30) > >>

mouser:
One clarification -- Coding Snacks are usually done on request from the Coding Snack Requests section of our forum.  One thing we can do if we have enough pledges is really encourage new visitors to post new requests.  BUT also I want to say that a Coding Snack does not strictly have to be based on a public request.  It can just be a small idea that a programmer here wants to implement and release.

timns:
For coding snack (small program) pledges: 11 down, 20 to go.
For mini-reviews: 1 down and 30 to go.

As for dates -- I think we will have to have deadline dates, and everyone should expect their first deadline will be the first week of march.  If we are going to be releasing one per day and keeping to a strict schedule, there is little room for error.
-mouser (February 15, 2011, 02:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

In my case: yes for the review, but no for the app. Second week or greater please old chap. I've only just started working on it, and it'll be a full standalone program (albeit one that doesn't do much)  :-[

barney:
OK, this is prolly a stupid question, on several levels, but ... does money count?  Look, I can't provide anything programmatic - I just don't measure up to the quality available here - but a stipend (?) is within reason  :P.  Or is it?  I'd really like to help, I just don't know how  :(.

mouser:
does money count?
--- End quote ---

;D The main point of the fundraiser is to ask for monetary donations from people.  It's a time when we gather up our nerves and try to make the case that people should part with some of their hard earned cash to support us.  So yes, financial donations are very welcome.

The activities we are asking for pledges for in this thread are to try to do things that will make people realize and take notice that DonationCoder is worth supporting if they are still on the fence.

mouser:
Tim, maybe you could donate a signed hand drawn sketch from your Head in the Clouds cartoon?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version