ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

UnReplied Topic Fridays on the DonationCoder.com Forums (URT-Fri)

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
Ok, the first URT-Fri is in effect!!

It's the day when we try to pitch in and reply to any recent and unanswered topics that may have slipped through the cracks in the past week.

* Visit the unreplied topic page: here.
(ps. if there aren't enough entries on that page you can view unreplied topics that are older or are by older members)

Deozaan:
I didn't even see this thread until now. Was it ever featured in a newsletter?

Also... only 3 unreplied topics on the entire forum? Wow!

Oh... No. It's just broken. The normal link shows only 3 topics. Two in January and one in February of this year.

The link for "older" topics shows hundreds of them, some as recent as 2 days ago.

Oh... It's not broken. It's just unintuitive.

I am confuzzled.

:( :tellme: :huh: :-\ :huh: :-[ :tellme: :huh:

Ath:
Oh... It's not broken. It's just unintuitive.

I am confuzzled.
-Deozaan (March 12, 2011, 04:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can understand that, I'd (also?) like a few comboboxes allowing to select the criteria of the filter, on that page.

wraith808:
There's another link on there to *really* allow you to see all of them.  But the filter was for a specific purpose, that I think it serves well, especially with so many un-replied topics.  I think the link to show older topics should actually say all topics, though.

Deozaan:
In my opinion, the link for "Unreplied Topics" ought to show all unreplied topics by default and display a link to show only unreplied topics by new members.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version