ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

PORTAL 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PRE-ORDER

(1/12) > >>

lanux128:

Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced that outlets worldwide (retailers and Steam) are now accepting pre-order reservations for Portal 2, the epic sequel named the "Most Anticipated Game of 2011" at the Spike TV Video Game Awards.

Special pre-order offers vary at participating outlets around the world and include a variety of dollars off and/or exclusive in-game content for those who reserve the game for purchase before it is released the week of April 18. These include $5 off the full price, exclusive in-game skins for the coop bots (Atlas and P-body), and more. Check your favorite outlet for details.

Available for the Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC and Macintosh computers, Portal 2 is scheduled to ship worldwide the week of April 18, 2011. For more information, please visit www.thinkwithportals.com.

--- End quote ---

• http://store.steampowered.com/app/620

Josh:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=25633.0

f0dder:
Gah, the discounted price is €45? That's insanely expensive, IMHO! In my mind, the Portal franchise isn't comparable to "regular" games, and I think Valve are creeps for pricing their downloads so high - when cutting out the whole physical media and regular delivery chain, prices ought to be craploads lower. WoW:Cataclysm, including physical media and delivery, is €30.

But I'll probably still sucker up, while cursing through my teeth at Valve, and longing for more HalfLife goodness.

nudone:
i think i'll wait a few months until it hits the bargain-bucket on amazon.

f0dder:
i think i'll wait a few months until it hits the bargain-bucket on amazon.-nudone (February 15, 2011, 06:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hm, isn't it a steam-only game?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version