ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

We are doomed: IBM's Watson debuts on Jeopardy today (14 Feb 2011)

<< < (8/9) > >>

MilesAhead:
I wonder if Alex Trebek knows he's training his own replacement?

With Watson the answer board could be integrated into the Watson OSD.
He could be the answer board and the master of ceremonies.

Then to make it even more fun, the 2 contestants who do not come up with the correct question get tazed while Watson says "take that meat bags!" or something equally silly.

zridling:
Watson is already a better medical doctor than I've ever been to in my life. Every doctor has always blown me off. At least Watson would give me three choices.

Deozaan:
I wonder if Alex Trebek knows he's training his own replacement?

With Watson the answer board could be integrated into the Watson OSD.
He could be the answer board and the master of ceremonies.

Then to make it even more fun, the 2 contestants who do not come up with the correct question get tazed while Watson says "take that meat bags!" or something equally silly.-MilesAhead (February 25, 2011, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

I just saw that in an episode of Doctor Who.

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

Hmm, I got the "meat bags" from the movie Surrogates.  Haven't watched Dr. Who in awhile.

Deozaan:
--- End quote ---

Hmm, I got the "meat bags" from the movie Surrogates.  Haven't watched Dr. Who in awhile.
-MilesAhead (February 26, 2011, 04:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, it wasn't exactly that. It was robots being the game show hosts in multiple games. If you lose, you die.

"You are the weakest link! Goodbye!" ZOT!

I did a Netflix marathon this past weekend. I think this episode was from the first season (of the "new" Dr. Who), so it's a few years old.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version