ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

March 2011 DonationCoder.com Fundraiser Celebration -- Ideas for Special Events?

<< < (6/16) > >>

MilesAhead:
my autographed pics
-MilesAhead (February 11, 2011, 04:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

You pogoniate devil, you!
-cranioscopical (February 11, 2011, 06:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

My sesquipedalian attributes have atrophied.  Now you gonna' keep making me use FARR define alias!! Sheesh! :)

worstje:
I'd be willing to split the proceeds from people buying my autographed pics at $10 a pop:

Me

-MilesAhead (February 11, 2011, 04:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Judging by the hat, I assume that's actually worstje?  :)
-timns (February 11, 2011, 04:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I shall announce that I feel absolutely no compulsion not to lie and thusly admit that is indeed me. :tellme:

cranioscopical:
My sesquipedalian attributes have atrophied.
-MilesAhead (February 11, 2011, 06:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not to worry, half a yard is better than no yard at all  :)

mouser:
Keep the big ideas coming.. would be nice if we came up with something uniquely clever and fun to do.

Perry Mowbray:
It seems sensible to focus on the unique aspects of DC, which I think community features pretty high.

It would be great to have a Coding Snack a day, Mini-Review a day, and other ??? a days... organising it could be a bit of an issue... maybe we could just open threads and members can post and a moderator can select to publish?

I also like something simple like "a buck a day"...

Then it can all be packaged at the end of March in a Newsletter (it'd be pretty huge)...

Keeping it simple is key (I think)... "31 Days of Snacks, Reviews and News" type thing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version