ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

All Hail...!

<< < (4/10) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Damn, I knew I shoulda kept the one I got last night...

The ineffable Stoic Joker the Categorical: Capricious Bitch-Queen of the Archane Wilderness

...Thanks a lot April.

:D

tomos:
I got this earlier :)

tried again now - seems I pay a price for going twice :-\

f0dder:
It's a cute enough thingy, timns - make him add some control that can do selectable text as the next step, should be easy enough :)

Stoic Joker: now that's a damn nifty title! I love the word 'ineffable' - it's right up there with 'exhume' in my list of nifty++ english words.

timns:
You guys are the best  8)

Stoic Joker:
Stoic Joker: now that's a damn nifty title! I love the word 'ineffable' - it's right up there with 'exhume' in my list of nifty++ english words.-f0dder (February 10, 2011, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have no problem with ineffable, as I have frequently left people searching for words in an attempt to describe my antics. Having a rather dry whit, I can even deal with the concept of being a capricious stoic... I'm at an age where many of my memories are (at least becoming) archane...and I like the wilderness. But, Bitch-Queen?!? That's a hell of a thing to hang on a guy....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version