ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

GetSerious0.1 - (don't expect much)

<< < (5/5)

Stoic Joker:
It is the as designed behavior of repetedly going from zero to X that keeps the UI in a constant state of motion. Which is what tends to draw the eye.
-Stoic Joker (January 31, 2011, 07:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

hi Stoik, I did some work.
I think this behaviour is due to a vista theme where the progress bars animate from zero to their current spot.
and since I use xp, I didn't understand at first what you meant.

here's a customized version - see if it solves the problem for you.
and heh, I had to choose a color, green looks classic.

also try clicking the +/- it limits the number of items shown. (left click increments, right click decrements)

I believe that's all for this little program. see ya
-kobi7 (January 31, 2011, 04:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Quieter UI is excellent. And I believe you assessment of the progress bar behavior is correct also.

When clicking a bit on the +1/-1 semi-button, it changes to some count (up and down with left/right mouseclicks), that has no relation to the number of app-titles shown, don't know what that's supposed to mean? The +1/-1 didn't return, but I could it to go to "15 items shown" (and more if I wanted to), though there are only 4 items actually showing
-Ath (January 31, 2011, 05:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
The +1/-1 is a max item count, and is therefore only relevant if you've reached it. Not incredibly intuitive at first blush, but should be handy once learned.

Perry Mowbray:
Ya know this would be kinda cool if you could have a live link to a forum sig code, where it updates your forum sig with what software your using most (not the page titles or anything).  Could be quite fun to see lol
-Stephen66515 (January 31, 2011, 03:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can pretty much do this with Wakoopa.-skwire (January 31, 2011, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually you're probably better going to their social section: http://social.wakoopa.com/

Check out Perry's sig.
-skwire (January 31, 2011, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---
Here:

kobi7:
Hey all,
I had a memory leak in the program.
It's fixed now.
here's a new version.
the source is included.

This version has stoik tracks, because it looks better and works for all platforms.
if you still want the windows progress bars, you can change a little boolean flag in the source code.
       it's in Program.cs :  public static bool stoik = true;
       change it to false.

See you,
Kobi

kobi7:
the source code.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version