ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

3-Day Money Back Guarantee~! WOW~!

(1/1)

Renegade:
Hahahaha~! I couldn't help but laugh at this on a website I was checking out, and quickly leaving...

Wow? Really? An entire 3 days~! Golly gee! We gotta hop right on that, eh Beaver?

And the graphic is just sad... Very sad...

jgpaiva:
Well, if it was any of my software, 3 days should be more than enough for anyone to realize how bad they are :P

Ath:
Oh, nearly as good as on Android, there's the refund policy (recently) changed to 15 minutes after download :'(

Paul Keith:
Well, if it was any of my software, 3 days should be more than enough for anyone to realize how bad they are :P
-jgpaiva (February 18, 2011, 09:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1 plus this goes back to the issue of transparency 40hz talked about in that other thread on the success of freeware.

Of course judging by the image, I don't think this is one of those times but speaking generally of freeware for example - I'd feel more confident if a developer is so confident in his design that he is willing to show you how 3 days is enough in figuring out whether you keep or pass up on their software.

timns:
I guess it depends on the software itself. Say it's just some teensy little app with one use. A few minutes will probably tell you: yes! it's worth keeping. Or you'll probably have vaporized it right away.

Whereas some real hefter of full-blown app may take weeks of solid use to "warm to"

One evaluation we did with a large Scandinavian car manufacturer, it took them 18 months of solid use to make a decision.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version