ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Nice Keyboard, However...

<< < (4/4)

wraith808:
I have this lighted keyboard.

(see attachment in previous post)
I have used it for almost a year and I love it!  It is not "clicky" like an old IBM AT, nor is it like the mush of most laptops.  It is somewhere in between, but there is a positive feel to it, but your mileage may vary.  The "almost-click" is perfect for me as it allows me to peck away late into the night without waking anyone.  Mine has four-levels of light (High, Medium, Low and Off).

I don't know how similar mine is to the one in question, but I can vouch with confidence for the one I use.  I just discovered the following statement is on both product pages... "Every stroke you make is comfortable, fluid, and whisper-quiet with the PerfectStrokeâ„¢ key system." 

Hope this helps.  :)
-CodeTRUCKER (November 07, 2010, 12:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

I approve this message :)  I have it too, and it's a good compromise for everyday typing.

Deozaan:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/keyboard/devices/7288?WT.ac=ps-Stephen66515 (November 06, 2010, 10:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am so getting that... one of these days. :)
-Deozaan (November 06, 2010, 11:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I just received confirmation from Amazon.com that it shipped. Amazon sold it for $78, I used a $20 gift card that I got for free, and it came with a $15 mail in rebate and free shipping. So after all is said and done, I got a $100 keyboard for $43. Not too shabby!

It should be arriving next week. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version