ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Drop target to move files to predefined folders

<< < (7/16) > >>

timns:
Just one teensy problem - it always starts up in the centre of my main monitor. The ini file values look ok.

skwire:
Just one teensy problem - it always starts up in the centre of my main monitor. The ini file values look ok.-timns (February 02, 2011, 02:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm an idiot.  :-[ Please clear your cache and re-download.  Should be build 0.0.0.11 now.  Sorry about that.

timns:
Just one teensy problem - it always starts up in the centre of my main monitor. The ini file values look ok.-timns (February 02, 2011, 02:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm an idiot.  :-[ Please clear your cache and re-download.  Should be build 0.0.0.11 now.  Sorry about that.
-skwire (February 02, 2011, 02:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Bingo! Very nice, thank you. Ideas coming up after this demo...

timns:
Ok, here's my quick wishlist. But please note that all of this stuff is optional as far as I am concerned! Maybe if other folks also find this useful, (and how could they not?  :Thmbsup:) we could vote on what's most desirable.

* Remove the 'DropZone' title from the Window (or make it editable)
* Remove the border from the Window, or make it 1 pixel thick
* Set the window colour so as to distinguish very quickly between different zones (I have a couple running already)
* Make it sticky to screen and/or window borders

skwire:

* Remove the 'DropZone' title from the Window (or make it editable)
* Remove the border from the Window, or make it 1 pixel thick
* Set the window colour so as to distinguish very quickly between different zones (I have a couple running already)
* Make it sticky to screen and/or window borders-timns (February 02, 2011, 03:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/drop_zone/DropZone.zip

The first three are implemented including font colors.  Just add the following two keys to the [Settings] section and use hex colours e.g.:

BackColor=00FFFF
ForeColor=0000FF

Delete the entries or leave them blank to disable.  I will pass on your fourth request since I use allSnap to accomplish this functionality.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version