ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Drop target to move files to predefined folders

<< < (6/16) > >>

timns:
It's had a pretty good workout so far, thanks to a lot of customer support over the last day or two. No problems at all to report!

About the one thing I am really tempted to ask for, is to have it save its current screen position back to the ini file, so I can get it "just so" by eye and know it'll be back there next time.

I warn you now - don't ask for my ideas list  8)

skwire:
About the one thing I am really tempted to ask for, is to have it save its current screen position back to the ini file-timns (January 29, 2011, 05:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, this is something that was going to be added.

skwire:
Just uploaded a new version with a slightly different look.  The drop zone doesn't have a caption any more so just left-click the form to drag it around.  An exit entry has been added to the right-click menu.  Size and position are saved on exit.  Let me know how you like these changes.  Thanks

http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/drop_zone/DropZone.zip

skwire:
I warn you now - don't ask for my ideas list-timns (January 29, 2011, 05:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm asking.  No promises...but I'm asking.    ;D

timns:
I warn you now - don't ask for my ideas list-timns (January 29, 2011, 05:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm asking.  No promises...but I'm asking.    ;D
-skwire (February 02, 2011, 01:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Holy cow - and I missed the update from the 30th. Downloading now, and then I'll post some comments, just in case you feel inspired!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version