ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Timns Apps

Build 89

<< < (4/4)

Ath:
Also, I'd like to know if we're doing better with things like ctrl+enter, win+G, alt-something-or-other
-timns (January 23, 2011, 05:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
Tested the Ctrl-Enter issue and build 91 at least fixes that (didn't get to see build 89, just saw 91 today).

I now have 2 issues, 1st that double-clicking the systray icon doesn't restore the main screen (like others reported), and 2nd, right-click/Show pops the main screen up at my secondary monitor, to the left of my main monitor, even though it was closed when on the main monitor...

timns:
Also, I'd like to know if we're doing better with things like ctrl+enter, win+G, alt-something-or-other
-timns (January 23, 2011, 05:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
Tested the Ctrl-Enter issue and build 91 at least fixes that (didn't get to see build 89, just saw 91 today).

I now have 2 issues, 1st that double-clicking the systray icon doesn't restore the main screen (like others reported), and 2nd, right-click/Show pops the main screen up at my secondary monitor, to the left of my main monitor, even though it was closed when on the main monitor...
-Ath (January 25, 2011, 03:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you, Ath. Both of those items will be fixed in the next build (so 92 or greater).

joiwind:
1.1.1.91 - oh yes, TAB working, and the Wizard too...  :-\

timns:
1.1.1.91 - oh yes, TAB working, and the Wizard too...  :-\
-joiwind (January 25, 2011, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don't worry, we've almost stopped making wizard jokes now.

Well, I magus make one more  :)

cranioscopical:
Well, I magus make one more  :)
-timns (January 25, 2011, 05:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

You go right ahead and make as many as you wand, just be careful not to make a source error.

Do you happen to have any of those apps set up in the Application List under Options?
--- End quote ---

I set 4NT, tcmd and agent to 'allow' when you mentioned that you wanted feedback about how .89 worked.
I'll see what happens with what you posted since .89

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version