ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Timns Apps

Build 89

<< < (2/4) > >>

timns:
* Basic Wizard form now in place and working-timns
--- End quote ---

We're off to see the wizard…
-cranioscopical (January 24, 2011, 06:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

The Wonderful Wizard of Aus (pex) ;)

timns:
Then the wizard : works fine for 'Replacements' but not for 'Completions', with the latter you just get an empty entry in the word list which gives an error when you delete it.
-joiwind (January 24, 2011, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
Fixed - but since I'm still tinkering with that, I'll hold off until there's a bit more to release.

Unless there are any violent objections  :o

joiwind:
I've tried re-indexing, closing and re-opening but no triggers for replacements work... only the autocompletion popups show and work.

Also there is a ghost tab in the task bar when 'closing' to tray.

Then the wizard : works fine for 'Replacements' but not for 'Completions', with the latter you just get an empty entry in the word list which gives an error when you delete it.

xp etc.

-joiwind (January 24, 2011, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

When you installed the new build, did you also definitely replace the .dll also? I'm sure you did, but I have to ask since it's such an obvious explanation for that behaviour.
-timns (January 24, 2011, 10:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yup, I just installed (unzipped) over the previous build.

....  :-\ ... trying to find a pun on wizard ...

timns:
Do you have triggers set up? It's entirely possible to blank out the triggers altogether so that Auspex does not perform the replacement.

What I'm saying is this - do you have anything in the "Triggered by" field:

Build 89

Nest question would be: is this occurring in any application? e.g. boring old Notepad - everything should work with that!

EDIT: are you just using "TAB" by any chance? Just found a bug.

joiwind:
Yes, you're right - it's TAB. I have some triggered by just TAB and some with TAB and SPACE (I'm still testing after all...).
So SPACE works fine but it seems that ENTER won't work either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version