ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Timns Apps

Build 89

(1/4) > >>

timns:
Folks,

I just uploaded build 89 here

A few bugs fixed, and some new features to bring the program to a point where I can start adding the features I've got in mind after nudone's wondrous suggestions.

I am especially interested to learn if this build works in a more friendly way with a few of the programs mentioned in Redmine:

* Forte agent
* JP Soft products
* Roboform
* iScribe
* Spam Combat

Also, I'd like to know if we're doing better with things like ctrl+enter, win+G, alt-something-or-other

Thanks!

cranioscopical:
* Basic Wizard form now in place and working-timns
--- End quote ---

We're off to see the wizard…

cranioscopical:
in a quick first pass, Auspex seems generally well behaved in Forté Agent, and Take Command, and 4NT, and Roboform.

used wizard to create aus -> Auspex; wizard worked nicely for that
in Forté Agent "aus" works as Auspex unless it's fired by anything other than a space, otherwise "auspex"
in JP Software 4NT "aus" works as Auspex unless it's fired by anything other than a space, otherwise "auspex"
in JP Software Take Command "aus" produces auspex (no capitalization) no matter what

minimizing is better on my system (XP SP3)
Auspex now minimizes only to the tray when set to do so
the only way to display the window from the tray is to right-click the "tray icon/show" item; left-clicking does nothing (should it?)

problem with Roboform fixed

pop-up still in the wrong place for stuff like console windows or, say, Adobe Illustrator which has a gazillion text entry points (good luck with that one!)

I guess we're approaching the borders of Kansas, Dorothy.

joiwind:

I've tried re-indexing, closing and re-opening but no triggers for replacements work... only the autocompletion popups show and work.

Also there is a ghost tab in the task bar when 'closing' to tray.

Then the wizard : works fine for 'Replacements' but not for 'Completions', with the latter you just get an empty entry in the word list which gives an error when you delete it.

xp etc.

timns:
I've tried re-indexing, closing and re-opening but no triggers for replacements work... only the autocompletion popups show and work.

Also there is a ghost tab in the task bar when 'closing' to tray.

Then the wizard : works fine for 'Replacements' but not for 'Completions', with the latter you just get an empty entry in the word list which gives an error when you delete it.

xp etc.

-joiwind (January 24, 2011, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

When you installed the new build, did you also definitely replace the .dll also? I'm sure you did, but I have to ask since it's such an obvious explanation for that behaviour.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version