ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

GarageGames: $99 Game Engines (with Source!)

<< < (4/6) > >>

mahesh2k:
If you were really interested you could just buy it and then download it in the future when you were somewhere with a better internet connection.
--- End quote ---

Last one and half year, i'm trying to download two softwares purchased online. so there...  ;D

timns:
If you were really interested you could just buy it and then download it in the future when you were somewhere with a better internet connection.
--- End quote ---

Last one and half year, i'm trying to download two softwares purchased online. so there...  ;D
-mahesh2k (January 25, 2011, 11:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

I bet some kind soul would download it for you and burn a CD...

f0dder:
EDIT: And though I inferred it, just to be clear, it uses C# (or javascript) as the scripting language.-Deozaan (January 25, 2011, 11:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hrm, C# for scripting?

Would that be some sucky-parsed version, or full-blown C# (and thus any .NET language) through dynamic loading of assemblies?

Deozaan:
EDIT: And though I inferred it, just to be clear, it uses C# (or javascript) as the scripting language.-Deozaan (January 25, 2011, 11:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hrm, C# for scripting?

Would that be some sucky-parsed version, or full-blown C# (and thus any .NET language) through dynamic loading of assemblies?
-f0dder (January 25, 2011, 01:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

I honestly don't know. I believe it is C# through mono, but full-blown or parsed, I do not know. I would guess it's parsed, since Unity doesn't use real Javascript.

I downloaded Unity and played around with it, but all the scripting/coding I did for it was in Javascript since I'm more familiar with that and completely unfamiliar with C#.

wraith808:
^ Looks interesting... I might try both :)  Thanks for the links!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version