ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

$20 Amazon Gift Card for $10 (USA Only, Jan 19 only)

<< < (3/5) > >>

wraith808:
I went to the site, and it shows that the order is pending.  It did say that the codes would take two days to process when ordering, so I wasn't really expecting anything until tomorrow.

Deozaan:
I received a few e-mails many hours after the fact informing me of people using my referral link. But it was several hours after the fact.

app103:
OK, I told my daughter not to panic till she gets home from her boyfriend's house...in a few days.

She is used to at least getting a confirmation email to inform her the order went through successfully. She was beginning to wonder if something was wrong, thinking maybe she misspelled her email address and someone else might be ending up with a gift card at her expense.

wraith808:
Did she try to go to the site to check?  That would be the most straightforward way of finding out... they keep track of your purchases.

app103:
I don't know and I am going to have to wait a few days to find anything out. She is away in no-pc land.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version