ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Adventures of Baby Cody

United States of America visit 2

<< < (4/5) > >>

y0himba:
Yes it is! First person to PM me with an address to send him to gets  :-* :-* :-* Cody :-* :-* :-* and his sunny disposition.

y0himba:
Hmmm...no takers?  Reply to this post if you want Cody to visit.  I currently have him,and he is getting quite bored sitting here on my desk all day, not to mention terrorizing my 140 lb. Eastern European Shepherd. It is time for him to move on.

mouser:
If no one claims him in the next 24 hours, send him to me and ill board him and feed him until someone requests the next visit.

superboyac:
If no one claims him in the next 24 hours, send him to me and ill board him and feed him until someone requests the next visit.
-mouser (December 12, 2012, 10:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oh man, send him over.  I have plans...

y0himba:
Quick update on Cody:

The person to send him to has been selected and I have his address, but I have not had the time to get to the post office in our town.  My wife has been off work since March (cancer) and is just getting well enough that she can get back to work.  I started a new job (wasn't making enough at the old one for our family) after being laid off for the summer, so I am working 8-6 or 7pm every day except Sunday.  I am posting this from work now and hoping I don't get caught. Since our post office is only open 9-5 Monday-Friday , I have not had the chance to get there, and no one else in my family or our technologically challenged town understands about my beloved DC or Cody. He is resting comfortably in his spiffy mailing accommodations.  I finally earn some time off after my 90 day mark, which is January 22nd. I plan on taking an immediate day off then, I need it.  I will mail him then.

Sorry for the delay, this was unexpected when we received him, I had plans.  We live in the birthplace of the oil industry, and there are so many places for him to visit here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version