ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Timns Apps

Auspex Suggestions

<< < (3/4) > >>

cranioscopical:
I do want to keep new features coming along too, just to keep you all excited  8)
-timns (January 20, 2011, 04:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good man!

I must admit to having been breathless when I saw that another step had been taken in the wizard. Probably due to the long sigh when I found that you travel, still, on that longest journey.

timns:
I do want to keep new features coming along too, just to keep you all excited  8)
--- End quote ---

Good man!

I must admit to having been breathless when I saw that another step had been taken in the wizard. Probably due to the long sigh when I found that you travel, still, on that longest journey.

-cranioscopical (January 20, 2011, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

To quote Gandalf: "A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to."

cranioscopical:
--- End quote ---

Good man!

-cranioscopical (January 20, 2011, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

To quote Gandalf: "A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to."
-timns (January 20, 2011, 05:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

That rings a bell; reminds me of something eye Sauron TV.

timns:

-timns (January 20, 2011, 05:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

-cranioscopical (January 20, 2011, 09:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

omg you literally just gave me a wheezing fit. Shouldn't you be fitted with a health warning?

nudone:
-cranioscopical (January 20, 2011, 09:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

classic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version