ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

January 2011 Giveaway - Winners Posted

<< < (7/17) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
Psssst!... my comment above about "CleverCat," was intended as mirth.

Perry Mowbray:
-CodeTRUCKER (January 14, 2011, 05:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Of course... my comment was just something I had wanted to mention previously and yours reminded me  :)

CodeTRUCKER:
-CodeTRUCKER (January 14, 2011, 05:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Of course... my comment was just something I had wanted to mention previously and yours reminded me  :)
-Perry Mowbray (January 14, 2011, 05:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Whew!  I was beginning to think I had lost my comedic talent,...but,.... wait a minute?!?  It "reminded" you of *something*... it didn't make you laugh.  :(

[Informational Notice: Given the present level of my jocose abilities, I find it incumbent to advise the above statement should be qualified as  a "joke."  (Rats!  How demoralizing.)]

Perry Mowbray:
Whew!  I was beginning to think I had lost my comedic talent,...but,.... wait a minute?!?  It "reminded" you of *something*... it didn't make you laugh.  :(
-CodeTRUCKER (January 14, 2011, 06:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually... it was after I stopped laughing (which took some time -- hence the delay in posting my remembrance)  :)

CodeTRUCKER:
Actually... it was after I stopped laughing (which took some time -- hence the delay in posting my remembrance)  :)
-Perry Mowbray (January 14, 2011, 06:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Awww.  You're too kind!   :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version