ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Timns Apps

Auspex

<< < (13/18) > >>

HankFriedman:
Dear Timns,

Thank you very much for your clear and prompt response.

Yes, I was talking about the completions, and now understand that I have to use Tab or the numeric keypad number to select the right word.

I do suggest that you allow users to also specify a different activation key than Tab, if they'd like.

thanks again for your great response.

timns:
I do suggest that you allow users to also specify a different activation key than Tab, if they'd like.

thanks again for your great response.
-HankFriedman (February 21, 2011, 04:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's a good one... I'll put that on the list!

Pnikosis:
Hi timns, I absolutely love tyour software.

Anyway, the '@' character doesn't seem to work as a mnemonic (i want to use 'g@' as a mnemonic to quickly enter my gmail address), is there a reason for that, or just something that you could add in the future?

Also I'm facing the same issue than cranioscopical (the taskbar icon that keeps there and does nothing).

Anyway, I love this software, I ditched my custom Autohotkey script as this seems way faster and easier to add more words :)

timns:
Hi timns, I absolutely love tyour software.

Anyway, the '@' character doesn't seem to work as a mnemonic (i want to use 'g@' as a mnemonic to quickly enter my gmail address), is there a reason for that, or just something that you could add in the future?
-Pnikosis (March 03, 2011, 09:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi there - and thank you for your kind words and contribution! The "@" is not specifically blocked - and in fact it should work for you already. I myself have such Replacements as 't@a' 't@n' etc, which expand into my email addresses.

I'll do a bit of testing for you in case there's some weird bug in there.

Also I'm facing the same issue than cranioscopical (the taskbar icon that keeps there and does nothing).

Anyway, I love this software, I ditched my custom Autohotkey script as this seems way faster and easier to add more words :)

--- End quote ---

Can you tell me which OS you are using please?

Pnikosis:
Win XP, and seems to happen the too in Win 7 (in my laptop I have Win 7 installed)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version