ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Timns Apps

Auspex

<< < (15/18) > >>

movrshakr:
...Yes I just did that very thing, thank you. I wasn't even aware you could still get to that ol' build 81.  :o
-timns (March 03, 2011, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

No problem...if it can be messeed up, just put it in front of me; I will oblige!  :)

The program "icon" remaining in the task bar still is an obstinate issue;  that has been around since the alpha.

LATER:  ummmm... I just tried the old link in post 1 and it still worked.  I would make that link point nowhere, put a strikethrough on the whole line, and right below it put a sentence/link to the right place.

timns:

No problem...if it can be messeed up, just put it in front of me; I will oblige!  :)
-movrshakr (March 03, 2011, 12:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
;D
The program "icon" remaining in the task bar still is an obstinate issue;  that has been around since the alpha.

LATER:  ummmm... I just tried the old link in post 1 and it still worked.  I would make that link point nowhere, put a strikethrough on the whole line, and right below it put a sentence/link to the right place.

--- End quote ---

Can you show me where please? I simply do not see it. Any chance you have an older, cached page?

movrshakr:
...Can you show me where please? I simply do not see it. Any chance you have an older, cached page?
-timns (March 03, 2011, 01:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

In the first post of this very thread.

here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=25182.msg231091#msg231091

timns:
Son-of-a-gun!

Ok, fixed, with my apologies :-[

joiwind:
timns, I was checking open ports on my PC the other day and I found this :

TCP   192.168.200.117    34910   98.130.197.240   80   CLOSE_WAIT   5704   auspex.exe   C:\Program Files\auspex\Auspex.exe

34910 being the local port and 80 the remote port
5704 the PID
98.130.197.240 resolves to ECOMMERCE-HOSTING

so I was wondering why auspex needs to listen even if the port is closed - is it for the "update" ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version