ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why I love product reviews....written by NON-TECHS

<< < (3/4) > >>

40hz:
Warning!

@Bamse - love your new avatar.  :Thmbsup: Almost as evil as Josh's creepy little gnat thing.  

Have you seen this yet?  8)

superboyac:
Warning!

@Bamse - love your new avatar.  :Thmbsup: Almost as evil as Josh's creepy little gnat thing. 
 (see attachment in previous post)
Have you seen this yet?  8)
-40hz (January 10, 2011, 02:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
I hope that's as good as the previews look.

Bamse:
So Santa does come from Finland after all! Will look that movie up, looks fun. I have been playing Killing Floor http://www.killingfloorthegame.com/ to kill Xmas. They offered free Xmas DLC with bad bad Santa.

rjbull:
The reviews on Amazon.com, and likewise many other sites similar to it, are actually very well written-Josh (January 10, 2011, 07:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

The reviews are often better than Amazon UK itself.  I went looking for translations of the Odyssey and the Aeneid recently.  In these cases, the particular translation is extremely important, even critical.  Amazon UK lumped all reviews of a book together, presumably linking them by title only.  You couldn't tell which review referred to which translation, unless the review author had taken the trouble to be specific.

rjbull:
Owing to an epidemic of influenza, the record for the maximum number of scuba-diving Santas wasn't broken this year  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version