ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PopUp Wisdom

Unknown software exception - Windows 7

(1/1)

riff-raff:
Hi!

I just discovered your software and I think it's great. The only minor problem is that every time I turn off my computer an error message appears:

"Unknown software exception (0x0eedfade) occurred in application at location 0x75119617."

I have to click OK before the PC can shut down. Any hint how to solve this problem in Windows 7?

Greetings from Switzerland

riff-raff

techidave:
which piece of software do you think might be doing this?  Have you checked the event viewer to see if it gives more information?

riff-raff:
which piece of software do you think might be doing this?  Have you checked the event viewer to see if it gives more information?
-techidave (March 04, 2011, 06:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi!

It's definitely "PopUp Wisdom" that causes the error. When the software is deacivated no error-message appears when I shut down the PC. The software seems not to be compatible with Windows 7. Do you know, if there will be an update in the future?

Thanks and greetings

riff-raff

mouser:
No reason it shouldn't work on windows 7, i'll test it today and see if i can reproduce and fix.
If i have trouble reproducing i might ask you to send me your settings file for the program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version