ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 :: Wrap Up

<< < (2/3) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
I don't think I can adequately put it into words: but it is very much a team effort, and as Chris says, would not happen without mouser or the other extremely generous members here. It's what makes DonationCoder unique.

mouser:
Other than perry, what makes NANY work is the group of coders who hang out at DC, who embrace these kinds of events and projects.  It's always a bit scary when we announce these things -- worrying that people won't participate.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate everyone who took the time to jion in and release something.  It makes the site a fun place to hang out and it feels like a family gathering and a fun a party in here.

anandcoral:
Thanks to all, specially Perry and Mouser, for making NANY 2011 such a big success  :Thmbsup:

They are the pillar whose encouragement brings out the best from the developers. I am the one who had doubt in my ability of the application, if they were even worth mentioning here. Now see what I got in return, praise and recognition  :)

Thanks a lot. Hope to do something more in next NANY too

Anand

justice:
Wow a youtube video, very nice. Thanks to all involved I'll be checking out all the apps soon alot look very useful!

tomos:
Thanks to Perry and mouser for all the hard work!

great video mouser! Thanks for all the help :Thmbsup:

AskaPic.com (forum post)
AskApic is a new web site where people can post images ask questions about them -- where are they from, what are they of, etc.  Community driven with tons of features including tagging, friending, slideshows, etc.
-Perry Mowbray (January 09, 2011, 07:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cody's egg! - so that's what it was :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version