ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

<< < (47/47)

nudone:
I'm glad to see that you are still working on WinButtons, Ath. One day I'll start using it again - just need a compatible PC setup that works with the horrible touchscreens (that assume you are using a single monitor setup).

Ath:
that assume you are using a single monitor setup
-nudone (October 10, 2012, 07:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm still using the dual-monitor (from a single video card, NVidia GeForce GTS 250) setup I've been using ever you so generously sent me the MIMO. I updated to the latest DisplayLink drivers, a few weeks ago (and also a few months ago, with the previous major update). The initial flashing during/after boot is still there, but it works as expected, and flawlessly fwiw.
I recall your issues are caused by the dual-videocard setup, that isn't properly understood by the DisplayLink drivers, as they are in fact an alternative to a multi-videocard setup.
There are even a few standard-size monitors (22"/27", Full HD) that are just USB connected (and using DisplayLink technology).(Philips, Samsung), but these aren't in the league you require for your graphics work :-[

I'm glad to see that you are still working on WinButtons
-nudone (October 10, 2012, 07:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
This was triggered by a feature request/coding snack, but it was fun to be pounding on the code again, after a year of silence (though I did a lot of other type & languages programming in the meantime) :D
I've been trying, a few times already, to re-do WinButtons in .NET/WPF, just to get acquainted with WPF, but I've not found the motivation to complete that yet, and there are a lot of bears on the road. Some things that are easy function-calls in AutoIt3, are quite daunting tasks in plain .NET C# code :huh:

Ath:
Some bugs where swatted out of the new showParams feature of WinButtons and WinButtonEdit.

So here's an update release of:
WinButtons 3.6.0.2and
WinButtonEdit 1.1.0.2
Download available from the release message, linking to my DCMembers pages.

Updates can be downloaded also from the WinButtonEdit File/Check for updates option, using DCUpdater when installed.

Any feedback or feature requests are still welcome, as usual :)

Ath:
WinButtons just learned a new trick: Drop a .ini or .wbuc file (with a valid WinButtons config inside) on it and it'll open that configuration, if no On Drop command is defined for the button you dropped it on. (Also accepts if dropped on the background or on an input control)
Some bugs where ironed out of WinButtonEdit.

Another update release of:
WinButtons 3.6.1.0and
WinButtonEdit 1.1.0.3
Download available from the release message, linking to my DCMembers pages.

Updates can be downloaded also from the WinButtonEdit File/Check for updates option, using DCUpdater when installed.

Any feedback or feature requests are still welcome, as usual :)

cranioscopical:
Nice  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version