ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

<< < (29/47) > >>

ewemoa:
BTW, I'm not quite sure what the conditions are that reproduce the issue, but it happens that under some circumstances, there is a fair bit of blank space to the right of the buttons:

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

May be it also depends on the icons referenced, but the button width and height may be related:

--- Code: Text ---buttonwidth=32buttonheight=32

Ath:
That's because you have 'Vertical Display' checked. :)

ewemoa:
Hmm...Perhaps there's something in the docs somewhere about this.  Any pointers?  I didn't turn up anything.

FWIW, when I uncheck "Vertical display", though there is less, there is still space to the right of the right-most icon.  May be this is also expected too...

Confused.

Ath:
The combination of 'Show Window Border' and 'Show in Taskbar' is kinda 'the culprit', as it then shows a full-size Close button and a System menu.

If you could either turn off 'Show in Taskbar', or turn off 'Show Window Border' and turn on 'Allow Window movable', you can still move the WinButtons Window around, and have the Window fit rather snugly around the buttons. Just a bit of experimenting involved ;)
I must say I slightly prefer the 'Show Window Border' version, over then the w/o border version. With 32x32px buttons the Window is quite small, and hard to hit, even with a mouse.

ewemoa:
The combination of 'Show Window Border' and 'Show in Taskbar' is kinda 'the culprit', as it then shows a full-size Close button and a System menu.
-Ath (July 04, 2011, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ah, I have tried various options and see.  Thanks for the explanation.

Turning off "Show in Taskbar" seems like a doable work-around in this case.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version