ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

<< < (20/47) > >>

Ath:
Attached, please find an attempt at an alternate view of the file in question.
-ewemoa (June 15, 2011, 05:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thank you :up:, I'll see if I can maintain this more readable than the txt version... :huh:

But I do have the web version already :-[

ewemoa:
Ah, thanks for the pointer!

Your version looks fine to me :)

ewemoa:
Trying out WinButtons (3.2.0.1) with an ini made via WinButtonsEdit (0.8.4.1):

--- Code: Text ---[Settings]left=-1top=-1closebutton=1border=1taskbar=1movable=1[Buttons]button1=New Button 1command1=notepad.execaption1=New Button 1
Clicking on the close button does not appear to have any visible effect.

ewemoa:
I'm having trouble getting :dropItem: / :dropItem1: to work.  Using the following ini file, I don't see notepad opening the files I drop on the WinButtons button:

--- Code: Text ---[Settings]left=-1top=-1closebutton=1border=1taskbar=1movable=1[Buttons]button1=New Button 1dropcommand1=notepad.exe :dropItem1:caption1=New Button 1
Am I doing something wrong?

FWIW, using :dropList: (example below), I see the behavior I expected for :dropItem: / :dropItem1:

--- Code: Text ---[Settings]left=-1top=-1closebutton=1border=1taskbar=1movable=1[Buttons]button1=New Button 1dropcommand1=notepad.exe :dropList:caption1=New Button 1

Ath:
FWIW, using :dropList: (example below), I see the behavior I expected for :dropItem: / :dropItem1:
-ewemoa (June 16, 2011, 04:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'll have a look later today (at work ATM), but that looks like a buglet of some sort :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version