ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

<< < (19/47) > >>

ewemoa:
Thanks!  I now see version 0.8.3.1 reported :)

Ath:
I fixed a few errors in my code :huh: (I'm always the first to admit I can make errors ;D)

WinButtonEdit 0.8.4.1 (RC5) is available with the download of WinButtons 3.2.0

The changelog:
2011-06-14, v0.8.4.1 (RC5)

* ! Fixed issues with saving an empty file /variables (cranioscopical)
* ! Disabled 'Move button to Group', not working yet2011-06-13, v0.8.4.0 (RC5) (not released)

* + Added 'Move button to Group' context menu and initial functions (ewemoa), not OK yet
* ! Fixed issues with 'Insert Button'

cranioscopical:
I'm always the first to admit I can make errors
-Ath (June 14, 2011, 02:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, once I thought that I'd made one but then realized I was mistaken.

So, with WinButtonEdit 0.8.4.1 — and starting from scratch — I can create new buttons and also new groups that self activate on seeing given executables.

Also, now that WBE no longer crashes in the early stages of design, it dawned on me that I can have multiple instances of WBEdit running. That allows me to see the configuration that I'm creating and side-by-side at the same time any of the example configurations. That's a very handy, interactive and WYSIWYG way to pick up relevant values for the various fields.

Even without a touch screen this has the potential to simplify using programs — such as members of the Adobe Creative Suite — by popping up additional custom panels without recourse to internal scripting engines.

:up: :up: :up:

ewemoa:
I can have multiple instances of WBEdit running. That allows me to see the configuration that I'm creating and side-by-side at the same time any of the example configurations. That's a very handy, interactive and WYSIWYG way to pick up relevant values for the various fields.
-cranioscopical (June 14, 2011, 05:37 PM)
--- End quote ---
This sounds quite handy.  Thanks for mentioning it  :Thmbsup:

ewemoa:
I had difficulty reading WinButtons.Readme.txt -- perhaps it is related to the default formatting, my display, how I set up my editors, etc.

Attached, please find an attempt at an alternate view of the file in question.  Not the easiest thing to create / maintain perhaps...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version