ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

<< < (17/47) > >>

cranioscopical:

* ! Fixed Deleting all buttons crashed with array-index errors (cranioscopical)-Ath (June 11, 2011, 03:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Surely, with a button-centric application such as yours, you can see my requirement to remove all buttons  ;D

More fun tomorrow with the update, thanks!

ewemoa:
Some notes from trying 0.8.2.0...

Verified the following here:

* ! Fixed Tree selection issues when clicking a button in the preview
* ! Fixed File/Open, File/Save or File/Save as... then selecting WinButtonEdit.ini gives a warning and doesn't open/save that file
* ! Fixed Initial treeview didn't display the expander image on the last Group tree-item when not expanded initially
* ! Fixed File/New to create the Empty group in the tree
* ! Fixed Deleting all buttons crashed with array-index errors-Ath (June 11, 2011, 03:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hurray  :Thmbsup:  (Please note that I didn't verify all items.)

Some reflections:

* As I was deleting nodes from the treeview, I tried the Delete key first, then discovered Control+D via the context menu.  I got to thinking that I've got these unconscious expectations of shortcut keys :)
* I didn't figure out a way to get buttons to move among groups.  Is this intentional?
* I chose File -> New to eventually end up with an empty group.  I noticed a Test button in the preview but no listing in the treeview.  When I chose "Insert button" from the context menu of the treeview, I expected to see a new node in the treeview, but I didn't see one show up.

Ath:
As I was deleting nodes from the treeview, I tried the Delete key first, then discovered Control+D via the context menu.  I got to thinking that I've got these unconscious expectations of shortcut keys :)
-ewemoa (June 12, 2011, 05:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
AutoIt allows for application wide shortcuts only, for as far as I can see, so I choose Ctrl-D instead of Del, as that's quite indispensable during normal editing.

I didn't figure out a way to get buttons to move among groups.  Is this intentional?
--- End quote ---
That's been a TODO item for a small while, I'll get to that later this week.

I chose File -> New to eventually end up with an empty group.  I noticed a Test button in the preview but no listing in the treeview.  When I chose "Insert button" from the context menu of the treeview, I expected to see a new node in the treeview, but I didn't see one show up.
--- End quote ---
I'll do some more testing, thought I had all issues here covered, but I may have missed a few situations.

But first...

Ath:
On a feature request of ewemoa I implemented (Drag &) Drop support for files (haven't researched other types yet), so there's a new release:

WinButtons 3.2.0 and WinButtonEdit 0.8.3.1 (RC4), available from the original release post.

This is the changelog for WBE: (WinButtons changelog is in the source)
2011-06-13, v0.8.3.1 (RC4)

* + Added Fields and updated layout to add On Drop command to button parameters
* - Removed a left-over Debug messagebox in the File/Save routine...2011-06-12, v0.8.3.0 (RC4) (not released)

* + Added Drop Files support to WinButtons and Preview
The other items I'll have a look at later.

cranioscopical:
I didn't figure out a way to get buttons to move among groups.  Is this intentional?-ewemoa
--- End quote ---
That's been a TODO item for a small while, I'll get to that later this week.

I implemented (Drag &) Drop support for files-Ath
--- End quote ---

That's good news!

You'll be pleased to know that I've not broken anything else in your program (possibly because I've not had a chance to use it, being too busy breaking things around the house  >:().

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version