ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

<< < (13/47) > >>

cranioscopical:
the WB-Editor-GUI

-Ath (April 15, 2011, 02:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

One is agog!

Ath:
I've taken some time (and a work project that could nicely use it :tellme:) and added the condition<n> feature per button, and a few other goodies like multiple commands and a longer tooltip. So:

A new release is available: WinButtons 3.0

Get the download and all info from the original release thread

Requests, complaints, errormessages and other question can be posted in this thread. It's all welcome!

cranioscopical:
I've taken some time (and a work project that could nicely use it :tellme:)
-Ath (April 22, 2011, 03:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why work for money when you can work for nothing?  :D

Looking forward to delving into 3.0  :up:

Ath:
I've taken quite some time and created WinButtonEdit, a GUI configuration editor for WinButtons configuration files.
Also added a few less major WinButtons features, like standard button surface- and text-color settings, and Group context switching based on the currently focused control. So:

A new release is available: WinButtons 3.1.2

Get the download (including WinButtonEdit) and all info from the original release thread

Requests, complaints, errormessages and other question can be posted in this thread. It's all welcome!

Ath:
After testing for a few more days, I made a few improvements to WinButtonEdit RC1:

* Improved handling of non-96 DPI screen settings, scaling and layout issues resolved
* Dismissed systemtray icon
* Improved handling of 'Reload last used WinButtons file' option
It is now WinButtonEdit 0.8.1 (RC2), and included with the download of WinButtons.

There have been no comments or bugreports, so I'm afraid not many people have tested it yet (I won't believe it's error-free ;D), so if there are any remarks, feature requests, bugs found, or a desperate need for the sourcecode (that's still not included), please don't hesitate to ask/report all of that here :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version